We take a patient-focused approach in our Waterford, North Carolina dental office. By meeting the needs of each patient with personalized dental care, we can better understand the causes of their problems and provide the best solutions. We want to help patients maintain their oral health by addressing problems as they arise, no matter how small. With our experienced dental team, modern technology, and expert techniques, we are able to offer precise and effective treatment.
Dental Services in Leland, NC
Our general, cosmetic, and restorative dental services treat a wide array of dental problems, from missing teeth to dental emergencies and tooth damage.
Cosmetic dental treatments can change the size, shape, and color of the teeth:
- Porcelain Veneers: Dental veneers are thin shells of porcelain ceramic that cover and protect stained and damaged teeth. Because porcelain ceramic reflects light, it looks like natural teeth.
- Invisalign: Invisalign uses clear plastic aligners to shift crooked and misaligned teeth into a straighter position. The clear aligners are comfortable and discreet. They can also be removed to brush, floss, and eat.
- Teeth Bonding: This quick and economical treatment treats chipped, cracked, and discolored teeth. Dental bonding uses a biocompatible malleable material that is shaped onto tooth enamel and then cured.
- Teeth Whitening: We use LUMIBRITE™ in-office and take-home teeth whitening. This professional teeth whitening treatment can whiten the teeth by multiple shades in just 30 minutes in our office.
General dental care helps prevent future oral health problems down the road:
- Sports Mouthguard: If you play contact sports, you need to wear a sports mouthguard. We make custom mouthguards for a proper fit so you can speak clearly and focus on the game.
- Emergency Dentistry: Call our office as soon as possible if you have severe tooth pain, a broken dental restoration, or a knocked-out tooth for immediate treatment.
- Family Dentistry: We serve patients of all ages and emphasize the importance of early dental care so patients can have a lifetime of healthy smiles. Our team assists parents in helping care for their child’s teeth and gums.
- Dental Sedation: We use nitrous oxide, also known as laughing gas, to make it easier for patients with dental fear or anxiety to get the care they need. Dental sedation is also utilized for surgical procedures for pain-free and comfortable treatment.
- Tooth Extraction Treatment: Tooth extractions are a necessary procedure when there are overcrowded teeth, decayed, teeth or impacted wisdom teeth. We use sedation and local anesthesia so patients have comfortable and pain-free treatment.
Restorative dental treatments replace missing teeth, remove infections, and revitalize the bite:
- Dental Bridge: Dental bridges restore consecutive missing teeth with dental prosthetics. Patients may choose removable or fixed bridges. Fixed bridges are often secured with tooth implants or crowns.
- Dental Crown: Our porcelain ceramic dental crowns provide stability and strength to the tooth structure. They cover damaged teeth and tooth implants to balance the bite.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are titanium posts that replace single missing teeth or secure prosthetics. When secured with tooth implants, dentures and bridges last longer and feel more like natural teeth than if they were removable.
- Full and Partial Dentures: Partial and full dentures can replace rows of missing teeth or full arches of lost teeth.
- TMJ Treatment: The temporomandibular joint that connects the jaw to the skull can cause dental problems when it is damaged. Temporomandibular joint disorders create oral health issues including jaw pain, teeth clenching and grinding, and worn teeth.
- Gum Disease Treatment: Periodontitis, or gum disease, is caused by bacteria buildup on and around the gums. Gum disease can lead to gum recession, loose teeth, and even bone loss. We can help remove the gum infection and prevent tooth loss with our effective periodontal therapy treatments.
Contact Our Dental Office
Try our comprehensive dental services today. Request an appointment with our professional dental team online or call us at 910-519-1624.